Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Massive Arizona Sheds!

My son and his buddy went out and did some shed hunting, and wow did they score! Here is their story...

I spent many days hiking with my buddy Gunner Goodman shed hunting on a weekly basis. We pulled out several nice 6 points and many other sheds, but none compare to these. I was out at one of my favorite elk/bear spots and i actually glassed these up across a canyon around 300 yards away. At first glance i knew they looked nice but had no idea what was in store for me. I hiked on over and to my surprise they were huge!!! After hauling these massive sheds and a few others I found all the way back to the truck, I took them straight to show off my findings. I had Gunner's dad ( Goodman Outfitters) measure and score them out. With fronts over 20"'s and a giant main beam they scored a respectable 383!! These were the find of a lifetime.